Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Thursday, June 23, 2011 , 8:45 PM


yay !
another updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx
since i'm going to Korea this summer (in a month)
i'll be in this 'heaven' of Korean cosmetics
and as you might know, i'm a total Asian cosmetics addict
so if any of you would like to do a swap with me,
please tell me :)
so i can get anything you would like !
it's been a while that i did one!

* also * considering another
give away
;)
stay tuned !

i'll come back tmr to edit with a proper update
& more pictures !



chubby cheeks
(no make up - playing on my friend's phoneeee)
this is what i usually look like to school
hahahahaha what a geek XP


- Coco
7 comments