Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Monday, June 27, 2011 , 8:54 PM



throughout my whole life, the one thing that i'm proud of
& always will be proud of is my handwriting :)
i love my handwriting.

of course it has changed a lot since i first started to write.
i remember when i started writing short stories about my life
& stuff such as the class goldfish pet and all in grade one,
my handwriting was HIDEOUS.
then i went to a phase when i started writing so small,
the teacher had to give my parents a call & tell them about it :/
my mommy was not happy at all. hahahaha.

then i started to 'develop' all these new hand writings during middle school.
from writing all capital letters to the attempt of cursive,
i ended up having a 'stable' handwriting in my high school years.
& this is what it looks like...



here are some snaps from my scrap book :)
i spend time decorating it with stickers & spend time drawing in this book a lot.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


hahaha. i took Parasitology last term (class about parasites)
and i absolutely LOVED that class.
especially this parasite - Toxoplasma gondii for some reason
so i had to write it's life cycle in my scrap book !
(GEEEEEEEEEEEEEK alert!)


Photobucket


the hand writing tag :
1. What is your name ?
2. blog URL ?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite Song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Anything else to say?
8. Tag others to do this tag!
please feel free to do this tag ! super fun !


***


yes. this is what my daily hand writing looks like most of the time.
if you look at my notes in class, diary, etc. it looks like this!
exceptions are when i'm in labs where my hands are dirty
with some unknown specimen, then i'll have another 'handwriting'
which i call it the 'scientific handwriting' XP
which is completely the opposite from this one!
will show you later ;)


i know a lot of people dislike their hand writing,
but i think it's one of the most interesting things to look for.
it's pretty amazing how everyone's hand writing looks like
how different , or even how similar yours look like when compared to others.



love always
xoxo
- Coco


Labels: , ,

24 comments