Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Friday, June 24, 2011 , 7:14 PM



no. i'm not a lesbian.
hahahahaha the post's title did sound a little scary though XP
the 'girl' i'm talking about is a Thai teenage model that i have recently discovered
it's pretty amazing how we have the same real name & she's only a few years older than me
and trust me ... my name is rareeeeeeeeeeeeee. super rareeeeee.
she goes by the name "IDA" pronounced "ai-da"

she's not a world-known famous model or anything
but because of her unique looks & sense of style, she has been featured in many of my favorite local magazines :)
she's also been cast in music videos, movies, catwalks, etc
gaining a lot of popularity this year !
she is definitely unique & drop dead gorgeous
i am head over heels over this woman!
& you'll see exactly why ...













i usually am not crazy about any models, ever.
but for some reason i find her different.
besides her perfect body, her face is so unique, i can't take my eyes off her

<3

Labels: , , ,

12 comments