Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Thursday, February 17, 2011 , 4:33 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
it's been TOO LONG! i will have to apologize again :(
the contest is over but i still haven't had the time to type everyone's names & pick a winner yet. but i have GOOD (& hopefully acceptable excuses T-T) to my delay.

1. first of all, IT'S MIDTERMS for me. i already finished 4 midterms & there's still one of the boring-est & least favorite subject of mine, Nutrition & Dietetics left for monday :( every single time i attend class, i would find myself reading other books, playing with my phone (NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE!) i mean common ... i can't live without Burger King or McDonalds or Lays.


2. secondly, I HAVE A PART TIME JOB! :D
after working hard last term, a teacher actually asked me to become a official tutor for "Logic" getting paid by the university. finding that this would be a good experience & a good way to kill time, i decided to take the job. so now, i'm working every friday for 2hrs+ tutoring anyone who needs assistance in the subject. so far everything has been good :) people that came to tutor with me did good on their quizes & are liking my teaching so far :) yay!


3. third, I STARTED MY THESIS/RESEARCH (SENIOR) PROJECT!
as you all know, being a science student, before you graduate (undergraduate bachelor), you will need to complete one research/senior project on any field of science that you want. i decided to work with rotten meat & a lacto bact called KV1. LOL. wait ! it's not as bad as you think. so basically i'm testing out if this 'good' bacteria will have any effect in delaying the decaying process or not. and so far the results are good. my meat soaked in KV1 colonies actually inhibits the growth of other bacteria, maybe this would be an alternative to those chemical preservatives? i dont know, but we'll have to see :)


4. fourth, i am sick :( around 2 weeks ago, i felt really sick & i felt as if i couldn't digest my food, swallow, or breathe properly. i kept thinking that it was just some common cold & stress, but when the symptoms lasted for almost a week, i had to go see the doctor. she first said it was just stress but later on, i found out that i have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease which basically cause you to constantly feel uncomfortable in the eosophagus area. and the saddest part is, there is no cure to this :( except for medications that would only subside the symptoms but doesn't cure it, i have to control my diet (avoid spicy & peppery food, no fatty foods) & exercise regularly. i am really sad :( if anyone knows any special way to get rid of it, please do tell me! i have researched & found out that eating the Curcuma longa Linn daily would help CURE the disease.


5. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY :)
on feb 12th, i turned 20 ! i didn't do anything special but my friend DID come and surprise me at my apartment! knocked at my door at midnight & brought a cake for me to blow the candles :D thank you so much !

-----

NOW TIME FOR PIC SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMM !
with short & simple explanations! :)

Photobucket
mini roses given by a close friend for valentines day :)


Photobucket
YES. i've been addicted to buying books.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
new items bought !

Photobucket
Photobucket
does not work. do not buy. but it's cute so okay, bye.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
GORGEOUS COLOR. RECOMMENDED!

Photobucket
THIS IS AMAZING. THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER I HAVE TRIED SO FAR. and believe me, i'm a REAL concealer junkie, i buy almost every brand & THIS, I GIVE MY WHOLE HEART to this! i'm buying more back-ups soon!


Photobucket
amazing quality & color. love love love.


Photobucket
homemade skincare/body lotion :D honey&milk, milk&mint, and bubblegum!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
no explanations needed for these 2 gorgeous palettes. the stuff is amazing. no regrets!

-----

so that was it. a quick update with loads of pictures that is worth a million words! i have my last midterm on monday so after the midterm, i would be back with the results of the winner to my giveaway! thank you sooooooo much for everyone who participated, i was not expecting this much people but omg, you guys are AWESOME :D

*ps. this post was not edited well because as you might have noticed, i am in quite a hurry so i don't have time to go fix any grammar or spelling mistakes or write much about each picture. but if you guys have any questions, feel free to leave them below in the comments & i'll get back to you ASAP ! also ! for now i won't be able to visit everyone's blogs, so please be patient with me! i really need to pass the Nutrition & Dietetics midterm! T-T
wish me luck on my last midterm !

Labels: , , , , ,

15 comments