Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 , 11:27 AM


so about a month ago, me & Eli decided to do a swap package with each other. both of us never had any experience with this so it was very exciting for the both of us! :D we live basically on the opposite side of the world! & of course because of my clumsiness & weird self. i still haven't sent my package out yet. i feel terrible after receiving eli's package all the way from England the other day that i didn't open it until today. i couldn't even sleep last night! i felt really terrible! :( so to make me less terrible, i had to make my package even better. so this morning i got up super early (6am!) and ordered real good goodies online :D i'm sure you'll be surprised eli! ;)


Photobucket


her package got to my home all safe & unopened :)
i was surprised that it took only 6 days! after my mom saw the package, she was like 'shame on you, you haven't even sent yours yet' i seriouslly felt like crying U_U (hahaha, my mom's really nice btw XD) the goodies inside were so gorgeous! every time i unwrapped a present, i would be like "omgsh eli! you shouldn't have! this is too much!" let's see what's inside! *excited*


Photobucket


a super sweet letter only for me =)


Photobucket


Gosh Touch Up Concealer (Shade 1) she knows that i have a obsession with concealer! can't wait to try this out! :)


Photobucket


Gosh Precious Powder Pearls omg! this is sooooooo lovely! it really reminded me of Guerlain's Meteorites Powder pearls! can't wait to try this too! each little pearl has gold shimmers to it. absolutely gorgeous!


Photobucket


Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick (134 Darling)
Natural Collection (Sheer Natural)
very gorgeous nude/coral lip colors
i have been wanting to try nude lips for a while. but felt a bit too shy to wear it outside. hehehe. hopefully that i'll look okay in it! the colors are so pretty btw!


Photobucket


& omg! there's a storm coming! yes! it's the
Sleek Storm Palette ! that seriously almost every youtube guru is raving about it. the colors are super gorgeous & most of the colors can be used on a daily basis! eli also mentioned that the circus palette would be a little too much, which i agree. i love this palette so much! thank you so much hun! ;)


Photobucket


omg. this gift.
seriouslly got my mouth hanging for 10 seconds.
i can't believe you got me the
Burberry Lip Glow Natural Lip Gloss (5 Tea Rose)
i know that recently Burberry has launced it's own cosmetics line but i never really thought i would get my hands on it because it's not available where i live. but omg! she got me this! and the color is amazing. it's so gorgeous. and this is actually my favorite color! it's very similar to the lipstick that i'm using everyday. & probably this is another reason why i had to make my package even better! you got me way too much stuff! now i feel bad! *runs away & hides*


Photobucket


& last but not least is the
Barry M Nail Paint (292 Navy & 030 Limited Edition)
if you're a follower of mine, you would probably know my obsession with nail polishes and these two colors made me open my mouth (again) for another 15 seconds. the color is absolutely gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! the purple/lavender one is a limited edition color & i'm so glad Eli picked this up for me because it is absolutely a color to die for! i can't wait to try out the Navy one that her sister picked out :) oh! and another thing that i love about these nail polishes is that it dries super fast! & on my nails, that's only one coat! superb!




once again,
thank you so much Eli !
you can't imagine how happy i am to receive your package & hopefully when you do receive mine, you'll feel the same way :) your package is almost ready & i will send it off before i head back to my apartment in another city! thank you so so so so much!
i love you so much!
- Coco

Labels: , , ,

20 comments