Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 , 10:27 PM

Photobucket

lol.
i realized i never have really posted a picture of myself...
i hope this won't disappoint anyone ... :(
& i hope no one became blind after seeing this
HAHA!


i have been pretty busy with summer school
but i'm almost done! :)
i have my final exam for my summer class this friday!
wish me luck ;) & i will be back really soon


& feel free to follow me in tumblr!
http://lococo.tumblr.com

Labels: ,

6 comments