Portfolio

♣ Hello, I'm Coco. Addicted to make-up, photography, blogging, books, and white chocolate. I'm nice and I don't bite. Let's be friends! Don't forget to follow me :)










Love Quote
If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
Upcoming Posts
- majolica majorca items (haul)
- nail polish talk & collection
- diary updates & notes
- concealer rave (it won't stop)
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Friday, June 18, 2010 , 4:57 PM


omg. like usual, i am so sorry for being gone for so long! :(
but im happy that people do sometimes stop by my blog & hopefully read it too? hehehehe. anyways. during the time i was 'gone' my whole cabinet/drawer was filled with new items! i was shocked myself on how much i spent & splurged during the time i was gone! so let's go check out my collective haul !

Photobucket


my muji obsession has seriouslly been killing me alive everyday to go try out everything there! their products are just so ... simple. but very attractive in a way! i bought every color markers available ! ha. i know im crazy, but hey! they are quality pens & i need them for my notes! and the product that kicked my eye the most is probably the large cotton pads. as you can see from the directions on the back, one piece of cotton can be seperated into 3 thin sheets! perfect for making lotion masks! (will probably do a review!)


Photobucket


lately ive been obsessed with makeup sponges! spoted these great value packs at daiso. for a incredibly cheap price & for such great quality, i really recommend everyone to grab them! (the other one is from a korean brand, skinfood. alot more expensive, but still havent tried them out yet) and yes! i finally got myself to buy a pack of 'the brush guard'! i simply just love it! it's the greatest invention for brushes, ever!


Photobucket


yeah... dont be shocked. im pretty sure i left out alot of other stuff from this picture! & i bought my first mac !!! i know this sounds weird... but ive never had the guts to go buy mac products? hahaha. the ladies at the counter just scare the hell outta me. oh, and the products are mineralize skin finish natural & a studio fix powder. loving the skin finish, disliking the studio fix :( makes my face cakey like ca-ra-zy!

i also bought benefit's some kinda gorgeous powder which claims to be a 'foundation faker'. ive heard so many good and bad reviews on this product. some ppl absolutely love it, and the rest would hate it. i really wanted to try it out for myself, and im absolutely one of the 'i hate it' member. hahaha. the powder is just ewwwwwwwwwww. tell me if you want a review on this. ill complain more there :P


Photobucket


here's a close up pic of the stila eyeshadow palette that i got! it's in marrakesh. i very natural, everyday color palette that i can use just everyday. the only negative thing about this is the shimmers & color pigmentation. if only the colors could be more pigmented & a bit less shimmery, i would love love love this palette. for now, it's kinda a meh for me :(


Photobucket


you guys might not be familiar with this brand, bc its a brand made in thailand & are sold here only. Oriental Princess aims thai women from every age, and they carry skincare, cosmetics, bath goods, lotions, etc for a very cheap & affordable price. recently they launced a special collection called 'Maya' which consists of 4 concepts if im not wrong, which aims for women's characteristics that matches those concepts. I myself didn't care at all about what concept i matched, and picked up the face powder & eyeshadow from the 'Flaming Parrot' line. and the colors are just so gorgeous!!!!!!! so if you ever come visit thailand, please please please stop by this shop in any department store, and you wouldnt regret it ! their products are qualityyyyy!


Photobucket

skinfood (a korean brand) just recently launced a whole new line of skincare & cosmetics goods. but this mask caught my eye! first bc of the cute & super unique packaging, and second, the ingredients of the mask itself. we hardly see any 'ginseng mask's out in the market except for the really expensive ones like sulwhasoo (a super elite & expensive brand in korea) havent tried out this mask yet, but it looks so promising and good ><>


Photobucket


lately my face is attacked by acne (again) after being settled down for a whole month U_U its back! i also read somewhere that you should alternate your products bc you dont want your acne to get used to the product so much, and eventually would stop working. so i came back to the mentholatum acnes line (bought this in japan) which was one of the first acne skin cares that i have ever tried! so far its been working really well! :D i also grabbed a super popular face moisturizer from japan, Dr. Ci Labo & so far it's my best moisturizer ever, it's more like a gel texture but it gives so just moisture like ones that are creamy. and it does not go bother my acne too. so that's a big plus right there.


Photobucket

and of course, the bb cream madness is still around. bought myself a tube of Dr.Jart's silver label bb cream after reading alot of positive feedback on this product. I've tried it once on my face and it does a really good job covering redness (bt i still need to use a concealer bc i have the ugliest redness on my face alive! haha) & ill probably will be doing a intense review on this product some time soon! so stay tunedddddddddd !


Photobucket


and last but not least for today, sunscreen! everything here is from Etude. recently Etude has this 1+1 promotion for sunscreens, so i thought why not? it's summer anyways! and now im left with a whole year supply of sunscreen! Etude's sunscreen is considered perfect for the beach. But i'll have to say that it's a bit too sticky for everyday use :( the yellow tube is perfect for everyday though! i use it on a daily basis, but the rest are just meh. still have the oil-free one left to try. so hopefully i will like that one.



so yeah!
that was most of the products that i have bought during my long long long absence. if you guys want to see a review of any product first, just let me know & ill try to get my hands on it asap! love you guys!
- coco


Labels: , , ,

7 comments